Thursday, July 4, 2013

Zoe Muth And The Lost High Rollers


This one popped up on my shuffle more than once on my trip and I have to admit it sounded incredibly good and fit my travel weary soul perfectly even amidst a dub techno overdose. A little different, though not really, from the usual fare.

Hailing from Seattle of all places, this is what I think of when I think of country music. None of the pop sounding "country" from today but that old school, soulful sound that instantly transports you into the story being told. Takes me back to that country sound I was schooled in during the mid to late 70s. 

Honestly don't remember how I found this one but I give it my highest recommendation.

Have a listen to some samples of their music and show some support



No comments:

Post a Comment