Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Bandcamp Recommendations

Not sure how many folks are visiting my feed but there are some amazing releases out there at 'Name Your Price' offerings. I'm having a ball 'virtual' crate digging through these and they show up in my feed because I always contribute something.

Go digging and see who is out there. There is a virtual underground, kind of, so do what you can to show support and drum up some buzz.


Downscope - a regular contributor to the dub techno forum on discogs. Nice when a regular poster is a music maker, adds some legitimacy to the goings on in the forum.


Egg Nebula - a little drum n bass for ya.


Jeffrey Wentworth Stevens - one of my favorite lo-fi artists who has manifest in different styles under various monikers. All of his stuff is well worth checking out, a throwback to a future Americana.


Off Land - artist prominently featured on my latest favorite label discovery, Terminal Window.


Zwei Kreise - a new direction for dub techno artist Axs, also a regular contributor on the discogs forum.

2 comments:

  1. Hey man, it has been a while. Sounds like you've been good. I'm glad you are keeping on!

    These look very interesting, so I'll have to check them out.

    Thanks, and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to keep at it. Blogging has certainly changed over the years but there's still value in it so I'm trying to adapt as time flies by...

    Thanks for the continued support, it means a lot.

    ReplyDelete