Saturday, April 5, 2014

Mogwai Hört Compilations



This one's been showing up a lot in my shuffle and it is filled with some amazing tunes that grab the listener. I don't know who any of these artists are nor do I know anything about the 'Mogwai' in the title (it's not the band you're thinking of) other than this is out of Germany on the Kreislauf label. These are some killer comps.

Check 'em all out


While you're at it, dive in to the other musical offerings at the Kreislauf label, where these are hosted, currently at 152 releases as far as I can tell, including several by mon0, which is how I discovered this site in the first place. 

Just got back from South of the border again and finished up Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance again. Everything is connected and circles in on itself sooner or later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment