Saturday, December 1, 2012

Radio Cascára


This one goes back a bit.  Just got an email from the author that a new episode is up.  Check out the track list:

HERE

I post these here not to be lazy but as a guide to where you can learn to fish, if you know what I'm getting at. 

Trust me when I tell you that the links posted are not filler, they come highly and experientially recommended.  Don't sleep, even if it requires a little effort to dig in.

There is so much music out there and lately I've found that the best way to discover new music is through the recommendations of others and many times it is podcasts that unearth hidden gems.

This one (from Finland) has some interesting tracks interlaced wit bits of "chatter" that have a consistent mood that ties the diversity of songs together nicely.  One of the better ones out there.

The mixes are downloadable. 

Comes highly recommended.

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment