Friday, January 2, 2015

Off Land - Accipiter​/​Coast (2014)


From the Terminal Window camp I recently learned of, among other artists, Off Land. I've been sitting on it for a while and only knew of him through the Terminal Window compilation(s) which are on frequent repeat.

So when I put this on the other night to sit down to do some writing because it sits first in my mp3 player I was pleasantly surprised. I won't give comparisons as comparisons restrict and limit but don't be surprised if you find yourself feeling as you did way back when the 'Space Ambient' thing a la Hearts Of Space found its way into your hearing.

Strong mood setting music and the two drone reworks take this add a completely different vibe. Will certainly be diving into this discography some more.

It's a 'Name Your Price offering so show some love

No comments:

Post a Comment