Saturday, April 20, 2013

Underworld - Two Months Off (2002)


With the release of Karl Hyde's first solo album (waiting patiently for my vinyl order) I've been revisiting Underworld full tilt lately and it's been non-stop mood elevation. Theirs is a sound that is like no other. First discovered them when "Cowgirl" dropped and have been a fan ever since.

Easily one of my favorite Underworld tracks, this one always elevates my mood and takes me away to that happy place.  There are literally more than a dozen variations - singles, maxis, etc. - of this track. This one is from Australia/New Zealand which contains a few remixes of the song plus some bonus tracks which is what makes it interesting.


P.S. For an incredible version of this track and some other classics, check out their performance on KCRW.

No comments:

Post a Comment