Sunday, April 28, 2013

Red Jerry ‎– Deep & Chilled Euphoria (2001)


Revisited this after a number of years in all its glory on my trip. Back at what was probably the peak of my interest in the DJ mix and the ever elusive search for euphoria through music (the days of the rave long behind me), this one blew me away.  

In my opinion, this is easily one of the best "chilled" mixes out there. Though this series saw a lot of releases capitalizing on the 'euphoria' theme, this one stood out from the crowd and holds up even today. Steers clear of the formulaic day-glo cheese.

Though it did bring back memories from that era, having been away from it for so long allowed some room inside for this one to sound fresh as I waited in the airport. Made traveling just a bit more pleasant.



No comments:

Post a Comment