Monday, March 3, 2014

For The Monday Blues


By request...

I admit this was requested quite a while ago and I had never heard of this artist so I tracked it down and let it sit in the shuffle. I finally had a chance to listen to it and was instantly smitten as it is nothing like the usual fare. Like much jazz or minimalist music that, at first, sounds like chaos this was rewarding once I fought the temptation to resort to the familiar.

I could give you a description of the music but I'd be faking it or, more likely, copying what someone else wrote. For starters there is always Wikipedia or a more detailed article here. Maybe with a few more listens I can put my own words to it.

A tribute album by an artist familiar under a different pseudonym has been released in his own particular style which has brought this artist's music to light again.

No comments:

Post a Comment